Little Tretheway
About Me
Name:
Nathanael Tretheway
From:
UK & USA
About Me:
Living on a Ship
More..
Links
Family's site
Africa Mercy News Reports
Mercy Ships Website-USA
Mercy Ships Website-UK
Missed Out on Some News?... Check Out These Archives For Past News
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
Previous entries
On The Move
Bathtime
A Little Chair for a Little Man
Can You Change My Diaper/Nappy?
Dedication
Peek a Boo
My First Teeth
Having a Swinging Time
My New Friend
Its good to Talk
Hits
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Shopping is Great
Now I've discovered I can sit in the shopping cart it has brought a whole new dimension to shopping. I can touch things on the shelf, see everything that is going on and even try things on!
posted by Tim, Sharon & Nathanael Tretheway at 5:17 PM
|
0 - Write a Comment!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home