Little Tretheway
About Me
Name:
Nathanael Tretheway
From:
UK & USA
About Me:
Living on a Ship
More..
Links
Family's site
Africa Mercy News Reports
Mercy Ships Website-USA
Mercy Ships Website-UK
Missed Out on Some News?... Check Out These Archives For Past News
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
Previous entries
Blowing Raspberries
Meeting Grandma
More Relatives to Meet!
Now Where Did I Put That Rattle?
Ship Spotting
Filling Daddy's Shoes
My UK Family
My First Word
I'm Here
Still Keeping Warm!
Hits
Thursday, September 06, 2007
Mmmmm...Tasty Feet!
Have you ever tried sucking your toes?
I've discovered my body is so fexible that I can reach down and suck my toes. It passes the time when I'm bored!
-
posted by Tim, Sharon & Nathanael Tretheway at 4:49 PM
|
0 - Write a Comment!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home